Monday 2 September 2013

Getting to know me

Not sure as to how many of you will agree to this view of mine but believe me or not, it is always so difficult to scribble things about yourself. When I finally decided to start with blogging, I felt an instant need to let people know about me (who am I???) and what pushed me into blogging. So, here I am trying my best to introduce myself and then in next post share my ideas on what pushed me into blogging. 

My name is Khushboo. It is a persian word which means fragrance or good smell. You may be thinking that she might be getting loads of compliment on this lovely name. To your disbelieve, I rarely used to get compliment on my names, especially when I was growing up. My fellow classmates used to distort my name by calling me Badboo..badboo (meaning, "bad smell"). I told my parents about this mocking and they told me something nice- Never let trivial things affect you, as they are harmless. A piece of advice which I use whenever things starts bothering me. 

A wanderer by heart and nature, I have always believed that the world is my place and territorial boundaries are just there to help us track and control our lives and movements. 

A self confessed 'doer', I firmly believe in doing or trying things myself first before sharing ideas, thoughts or things with others. 

Having worked for 6 years (sporadically) in couple of industries and played few roles, I have developed deep seated interest in area of Education and Technology i.e. Fostering learning through use of technology solutions. Market research with emphasis on user psychology for education products, is another area that has caught my fancy. 

A wishful thinking.. but I hope that someday we all can express ourselves in a constructive way that benefits the society at large. 

What is your wishful thinking? What skills do you think our GenNEXT should have that could lead to wholesome development of our society? 
























No comments:

Post a Comment